- Summer Reading For All Ages!
- LET US ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
- Are You Ready To Get Some New Materials From Your Library?
- Are you ready to return your checkouts?
- Need a Library Card?
- The Covid-19 Archives Project
- COVID-19 Information
- Distance Learning Help
Click here to find out about Summer Reading opportunities for patrons of all ages.
We know that everything is a little confusing right now – we wanted to try to clarify what’s going on at the library to make your lives a bit simpler. Please read through these frequently asked questions.
Please read this announcement about checking items out of the library.
Please read this announcement about bringing items back to the library.
If you don't already have a library card, complete this form and we will provide you with a card number and PIN within 24 hours. Then you can take advantage of all of our online resources from home!
The Library wishes to capture and preserve our community’s history during the Covid-19 pandemic. We will be collecting stories and photographs that will become part of the Matawan Aberdeen Public Library’s Local History Digital Archives so future generations can learn from and experience this event through our community members' first-hand accounts. Click here to learn more.
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
Registration FAQ for Children's & Teen's Programs.