The successful candidate for position one will begin on or about August 26.
Hours: Sundays: 1-5PM, Mondays: 4-8PM, plus fill-in hours, as needed.
This is not seasonal work.
- Shelving library materials in proper order.
- Checking the order of materials on the shelf.
- Answering directional questions.
- Assisting with other projects/activities as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must have the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to learn the Dewey Decimal system and other library filing systems.
Interested parties should complete an Employment Application which can be obtained at the library's Circulation Desk, or online at https://www.matawanaberdeenlibrary.com/resources/Application.pdf. Please return completed applications to a library staff member at the Circulation Desk.